Wednesday, March 10, 2010

M is for Music




It's what keeps you from dying of boredom, what keeps you entartained whenever you want. Wether its coming from your TV, I-pod, radio or even yourself its always avaible to you. It has many kinds, and their is always a kind of it that you willl love no matter what your taste is. It is the wonderful, great, awesomematic music.



Music has been around ever since the human race begun. It has evolved from primal drum-beating while singing in the BC, to classical music in medival ages up to about a hundred years ago, to the current music where the music is faster.



There are many different kinds of music, from classical to metal, rock to pop, hip-hop to country, emo to screamo and alternative to punk. Those are just a few of the largest genres of music today. My favorites have to be country and alternative. Today their are so many kinds of music that people like, I mean on the top ten songs on Itunes right now are so varied. I mean the number one song right now is Need You Now by Lady Antebellum (A extremley country group) to number two being Carry Out by Timbaland (A extremley elctro-rap-pop song). I think this shows how varied music is today.



Right now, my favorite bands/artists are Taylor Swift (country-pop) Lady Antebellum (country) Kevin Rudlof (Rock) 3OH!3 (rap-pop) Cage The Elephant (rock) and Cobra Starship (pop). It shows how varied a random persons musical taste might be.

This is what I think of music and what people think of it. On the side of my blog if you scroll down a bit there's a poll about your favoite band/ what instrument you play. If you haven't already please vote on it.


Life Lesson: Music is what keeps humankind alive

I commented on Jordan's inspiration blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I think your blogs are very weirdly funny! well any way your a cool kid and I think your writing is great. You must love music because it seems like each of your blogs has something to do with music. Keep up the good work michael!

    ps. taylor swift sucks.

    ReplyDelete