Wednesday, March 3, 2010

P is for People Of Walmart.com


P is for People Of Walmart.com P.O.W. is a hilarious website that my older cousin Matt showed me around a month ago. In that short period of time, it has come to be my favorite website passing YouTube and Trackmill.
It is a free website where people post pictures or videos of people in Wal-Marts who are wearing really weird/funny things and then post a little joke beneath it. They are always extremly funny, and it is updated many times a day, so their are always new pictures.
I think it is amazing what people wear out in public to stores that are almost constantly filled with people and expect nobody to care. Before I knew this website, whenever I saw somebody dressed really weird I wouldn't do anything about it besides laugh a bit in my head. Now, whenever I see somebody I don't take a picture (because I'd feel bad) but I imagine what it would look like on this website and try to think of a little joke that I could put underneath it.
I really do think that this website should be more widely known and enjoyed by more people.
Life Lesson; Be careful about what you wear in public!
If you want the link, it' right here; http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
I commented on Thomas' blog about elastic bands!

No comments:

Post a Comment